In-mold labeling is mainly used for blow molding and injection molding of PP, PE, PET and other materials. That is, before the blow molding and injection molding, the already printed mold is placed in the blowing and injection molding cavity, and when the mold is blown and injected, the mold is pasted with a special viscosity by the action of high temperature and high pressure in the mold. The glue melts and fuses with the surface of the bottle or injection molded part. When the mold is opened, a beautifully printed bottle or injection is completed in one time.
1. Packaging containers for beauty and hair products;
2. Packaging containers for medicines and health products;
3. Packaging containers for food and beverages;
4. Packaging containers for powder and liquid chemical products such as engine oil;
5. Packaging containers for condiments such as edible oil, soy sauce, and vinegar.